Company Name: Hong Kong Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases Limited
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer / Technical Officer
Ref. No.: ND0021
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team in developing workflows and toolsets for various cores in the Center. This is an excellent opportunity to immerse oneself into an inter-disciplinary field that brings together technology with biology.
Oversee the day-to-day operation of laboratory facility with a wide range of sophisticated scientific instruments/platforms, such as mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography, confocal microscopy, next-generation sequencing, cell sorting, automated single-cell imaging and picking system, automated quantitative multiplex imaging system, automated digital immunoassay
- Develop standard operation procedures and training sessions for lab users
- Assist in purchase, inventory and maintenance of instrument/platforms
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors
- A bachelor’s degree or higher degree in biological sciences or related disciplines
- Experience in working in life science core facility or hands-on experience in the area(s) above
- With strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and fast learning
- Be able to communicate effectively in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
A highly competitive salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in addition to medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave. The appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.
To apply, please send your application with a full resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank applicants for their interest, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications. Review of applications will begin shortly and continue until the position is filled.
(Information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes.)