Company Name: Hong Kong Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases Limited
Job Title: Secretary
Ref. No.: ND0022
We are seeking a seasoned secretary to serve our senior management.
- Provide all-rounded secretarial and administrative support to the Center and the senior Management
- Coordinate and follow up projects as assigned
- Handle correspondences, telephone calls and emails
- Responsible for organizing, scheduling and preparing meeting materials and reports
- Assist in preparation for reports and presentations
- Develop good working relationship with external and internal parties
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, mature and flexible to meet tight schedule
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 5 years relevant experience servicing senior management in a sizable organization/company
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Smart, mature, organized with pleasant personality
- Strong interpersonal skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS
A highly competitive salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in addition to medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave. The appointment will be offered on a two-year contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance. A gratuity will be payable upon successful completion of contract.
To apply, please send your application with a full resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank applicants for their interest but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications. Review of applications will begin shortly and continue until the position is filled.